[oberlist] EU# cfA: more culture in EU’s cohesion policy! / Więcej kultury w polityce spójności UE!

Vladimir US vladimir at oberliht.org.md
Sat Dec 10 04:07:54 CET 2011

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Polish EU Presidency 2011" <prezydencja at nina.gov.pl>
> Date: Dec 08, 2011 1:01:59 PM EET
> Subject: A call for more culture in EU’s cohesion policy! /
> Więcej kultury w polityce spójności UE!
>

> Dear Friends,
>
> It is with a growing concern that we observe plans for the exclusion
> of culture from the draft versions of the EU cohesion policy for
> 2014-2020. We invite you to participate in the on-going EU budget
> debate and follow on with the ideas and visions from the European
> Culture Congress, by signing under our petition which you can find
> at http://www.culturecongress.eu/europa/petycja.
>
> Feel free to forward our petition to your friends and colleagues.
> The more of us unite in this debate, the louder we will be!
>

> Szanowni Państwo,
>
> Z wielkim zaniepokojeniem obserwujemy plany wykluczenia kultury z
> projektów polityki spójności Unii Europejskiej na lata 2014-2020.
> Kontynuując tematy podjęte podczas Europejskiego Kongresu Kultury,
> zapraszamy do udziału w toczącej się właśnie dyskusji o
> budżecie UE. Możecie to zrobić podpisując petycję dotyczącą
> uwzględnienia kultury w środkach funduszy strukturalnych na stronie
> internetowej EKK http://www.culturecongress.eu/europa/petycja.
>
> Podpisujmy i przekazujmy dalej!
>

> Biuro Programu Kulturalnego Polskiej Prezydencji w UE | Culture
> Programme Office, Polish EU Presidency
>
> Narodowy Instytut Audiowizualny | National Audiovisual Institute
> ul. Wałbrzyska 3/5 | 02-739 Warszawa | NIP (tax nr) 525 234 20 56
> www.nina.gov.pl | www.culturecongress.eu
>
> www.dwutygodnik.com | www.biweekly.pl

Vladimir US

CHIOSC   |   curator

http://chiosc.oberliht.com
http://plic.oberliht.com
http://chisineu.wordpress.com
http://bucuresti68.wordpress.com
http://www.facebook.com/Oberliht

Proiectul CHIOSC este realizat cu suportul financiar al Fundatiei
Culturale Europene http://www.eurocult.org

--
Moldova Young Artists Association "Oberliht"
http://oberliht.com

tel/fax:	+ (373 22) 286317
email: 	vladimir at oberliht.org.md