[oberlist] VIOLENCE IS GOING ON IN TURKEY !!!

mail at vardarman.net mail at vardarman.net
Thu Jun 6 18:48:32 CEST 2013

PLEASE FRIENDS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD!!!!

All fellow comrades, world press has eye on Taksim however police is
not attacking Taksim as they do in Ankara at the moment. Therefore
resistance seem settled and ease in Turkey in the eye of international
media.

Whereas excessive police force usage against protesters is still going
on in Ankara. They shoot gaz bombs to flats and apartments, they beat
people, arrest them and they still use rubber bullets. Police
torturing gradually increasing and become more violent.

It's needed to draw attention to Ankara via social media as we did at
the beginning of the protests. Please give your hand and help us to
rise humanity consciousness on resistance in Ankara!

We demand our freedom of expression on our rightful resistance without
any afraid and hiding anywhere.

Support us!
Because at the moment EVERYWHERE KIZILAY, EVERYWHERE RESİSTANCE!
#OccupyTurkey #DirenAnkara #OccupyAnkara

FACE BOOK: Sencer Vardarman
mailto:mail at vardarman.net
http://www.vardarman.net