[oberlist] Fwd: EU4Dialogue’s 3rd Cultural Management Academy // Open Call for participants

Asociația Oberliht info at oberliht.org
Thu Feb 16 22:08:29 CET 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Bojoanca, Tamina <Tamina.Bojoanca at goethe.de>
Date: Thu, Feb 16, 2023 at 4:24 PM
Subject: EU4Dialogue’s 3rd Cultural Management Academy // Open Call for
participants
To: Bojoanca, Tamina <Tamina.Bojoanca at goethe.de>

Dear friends and partners,

We hope our mail finds you well! We would like to announce that the *Open
Call for the next EU4Dialogue Cultural Management Academy* is open until
Sunday. The seminar will take place between 20-30.04.2023 in Yerevan,
Armenia and the theme of the edition is Tradition of The New.

Link Open Call: https://www.goethe.de/ins/ro/de/ver.cfm?event_id=24495004

Link Application Form:
https://gap-online.goethe.de/de/cases/1bfaa0bd-be4a-4e70-a8e1-02de6647a453/programme-overview

It would help us a lot if you could forward the information to interested
people or let us know if you would like to participate in the Academy.

We are at your disposal if you have any questions!

Best wishes!

Tamina

Tamina Bojoancă

Projektkoordinatorin Kulturprogramme