[oberlist] Fwd: New Democracy Fund: Cooperation between Denmark and Eastern Partnership countries

Asociația Oberliht info at oberliht.org
Mon Mar 27 15:48:41 CEST 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Mykhailo Glubokyi <mykhailo.glubokyi at izolyatsia.org>
Date: Mon, Mar 27, 2023 at 4:01 PM
Subject: New Democracy Fund: Cooperation between Denmark and Eastern
Partnership countries

New Democracy Fund is a fund created by the Danish Ministry of
Foreign Affairs.

—

OUR GRANTS ARE OPEN FOR APPLICATIONS!
We are happy to announce that our two funding mechanisms are launched and
open for applications.

In total, we will release 15.5 million DKK to support new or existing
initiatives and cooperations between the Eastern Neighbourhood Countries
and Denmark.

𝐅𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐦
Supports sudden needs and emerging opportunities in the Eastern
Neighbourhood Countries.
💰Total yearly budget: 5,000,000 DKK
🕑 Deadline: Rolling application deadline

𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐦
Supports longer co-operations and exchange of experience between civil
society organisations in the Eastern Neighbourhood Countries and Denmark.
💰Total yearly budget: 10,500,000 DKK
🕑Deadline: May 14th 2023

𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐲
Find more information about the funding mechanisms and how to apply, here:
https://www.newdemocracyfund.org/we-support/
Please help us spread the news!
We look forward to receiving your applications.

--

Mykhailo Glubokyi

+38 063 998 01 97
mykhailo.glubokyi at izolyatsia.org