[Oberlist] EU/SEE/CAUCASUS# STEP beyond mobility scheme

oberlist mailing list ober la emdash.org
Lun Oct 22 00:41:27 CEST 2007

STEP beyond mobility scheme

Cross-border travel is the life-blood of cultural cooperation. Young
artists and practitioners of the cultural sector need to meet their
international peers, exchange views, influence and learn from each other.

STEP beyond, the European Cultural Foundation's travel fund
Our geographical scope covers the EU and EU neighbouring countries such as
the Balkans and Turkey.

Last year the programme extended its reach to the countries of the South
Caucasus (Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan) in partnership with the Arts
and Culture Network Program of the Open Society Institute, Budapest.

Our mobility fund STEP beyond responds to this need. We stimulate and
support cross-cultural creative productions. We want to motivate young
artists and cultural practitioners to:

- Explore and discover different ways of working
- Collaborate
- Exchange views and information
- Network

Our Overview 2005 showcases some of the projects the STEP beyond grantees
realized. A visual and textual interesting document to learn more about
our mobility programme. Download now:
http://www.eurocult.org/uploads/docs/330.pdf

If you are interested and want to learn more about application conditions,
click here:
http://www.eurocult.org/we-support-cultural-cooperation/programmes/mobility/apply-step-beyond/

The ECF has a new user-friendly website! : http://www.eurocult.org

sursa:onthemove
--
Moldova Young Artists Association "Oberliht"
skype: us.vladimir