[Oberlist] NL* Call for participation: WALL

oberlist mailing list ober la emdash.org
Mar Apr 1 21:44:25 CEST 2008

--
Moldova Young Artists Association "Oberliht"
http://www.oberliht.org.md
.   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .

Subject: Artinfo Digest, Vol 61, Issue 32
From:    artinfo-request la lists.c3.hu
Date:    Mon, March 31, 2008 15:41
To:      artinfo la lists.c3.hu
Message: 3
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 22:17:46 +0200
From: Gerben Kruk <gpak99 la xs4all.nl>
Subject: [artinfo] Call for participation

Call for participation: WALL

WALL is an installation which is presented May 10 till 18 during
Kunstvlaai 7 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. WALL is carried out by
Petersburg Project Space; the newest artist initiative in the center
of Amsterdam.

WALL emphasizes and denies our space. By taking the barrier from our
project space into the public field, an infinite artist run space is
formed. By way of this ‘displacement’ we want to redefine the value
of the WALL outside. Inside Petersburg Project Space the wall is
functional; separating the private and public space. Outside the wall
is an obstacle which will need to be transformed into a center point.

We will organize a daily program on and around the WALL and ask
artists to invent new meaning for the relocated WALL. There will be a
selection of 10 proposals each of whom will receive a budget to
realize the work. The main focus will be on installations,
performances, lectures and interventions.

Check http://www.petersburgprojectspace.org for more information about the
criteria, deadline, budget, and how to apply.

End of Artinfo Digest, Vol 61, Issue 32

Mai multe informații despre lista de discuții oberlist