[Oberlist] EUROPE# call/grant: European Cultural Foundation - grants for artistic project

Tue Jun 23 21:39:57 CEST 2009

European Cultural Foundation - grants for artistic projects (deadline: 31
July)

The ECF Grants scheme supports the arts across Europe by investing in
people and projects whose work is innovative and border-crossing. This
involves giving young people the chance to make the most of their
creativity and have their work displayed and discussed in mainstream
media. It means encouraging open artistic exchange, through special
collaborative projects and by funding the travel of artists and cultural
workers.

Next deadline: Artistic Project Grants - 31 July 2009

The ECF now gives grants to individuals AND organisations. These are for
truly outstanding initiatives which shed new light on the issues of
cultural diversity in Europe. There are also grants which specifically
promote collaboration between cultural organisations.

You can upload your applications for artistic project grants now. The call
is open till 31 July 2009. Don´t forget to study the guidelines and have a
look at the results from the selection round of September 2008 for
inspiration and advise.

I. Artistic Project Grants for cultural organisations and individual artists.

General: Supports outstanding artistic projects which show vision in
illuminating the issues of diversity in Europe. Artistic uniqueness and
European relevance of projects are vital.

Who can apply? Cultural organisations AND individual artists

Next deadline for applications: 31 july 2009 final selection November 2009

Average grant: €30 000 - €60 000;

See website for Guidelines

Results selection round September 2008: The first round of Artistic grants
was held in September 2008. We received more than 1000 applications. A
true challenge for the ECF team and the jury. After the selection process,
13 projects received a grant. Read the short summaries of these projects
on the website.
Balkan Incentive Fund for Culture
In 2006 we introduced an extra funding line for Balkan projects in
collaboration with our partners Hivos and OSI. This funding line is
interwoven in both our grant schemes. This means no separate application
process. The Fund's partners remain committed to working together to
improve cultural collaboration and artistic excellence within and between
Albania, Bosnia-Hercegovina, Croatia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro and
Serbia.

More information and links to Guidelines and online application form:
http://www.eurocult.org/we-support-cultural-cooperation/grants

sursa:onthemove
--
Moldova Young Artists Association "Oberliht"
http://www.oberliht.org.md