[oberlist] Fwd: Application Call: ArtsLink International Fellowships 2023

Asociația Oberliht info at oberliht.org
Fri Dec 16 23:45:30 CET 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Simon Dove at CEC ArtsLink <simon.dove at cecartslink.org>
Date: Fri, Dec 16, 2022 at 4:58 PM
Subject: Application Call: ArtsLink International Fellowships 2023
To: Vladimir Us <info at oberliht.org>

*ARTSLINK INTERNATIONAL FELLOWSHIPS 2023 - APPLY NOW*
CEC ArtsLink invites artists, arts leaders and curators from all arts
disciplines from our network countries to apply for the ArtsLink
International Fellowships 2023.

 *This was a life changing moment - the most important experience in my
career so far.*
*Brigitta Kovacs, **ArtsLink International Fellow, **Hungary*
*Hosted by Movement Research, NYC*

The ArtsLink International Fellowships program supports international
artists, curators, and arts leaders in developing their practices and
expanding professional networks in the US and transnationally.

The multi-phase Fellowship offers:

   - Phase 1, March - April 2023: an *online research residency* hosted by
   leading arts organizations across the US
   - Phase 2, October - November 2023: a *subsequent in person immersive
   residency in the US*
   - Phase 3, optional: a *follow up project* in the artists’ home
   countries.

This unique three-phase approach fosters a long-term dialogue between
artists and citizens across nations vital to the building of a global
civil, compassionate and equitable society. CEC ArtsLink curates each
Fellowship, hosted by established US non-profit arts organizations across
the country, and covers all associated living, working, travel and health
insurance costs.

*The program is currently focused on practices attuned to the climate
emergency and human rights. Priority is given to artists and arts leaders
whose work expands people’s awareness, understanding, and active
participation in environmental and/or social justice issues. Additionally,
we prioritize artists recently displaced from or still working in
Afghanistan and Ukraine.*

Applicants do not need to have contacts with organizations in the US to
apply, but proficiency in English is necessary.

*Letter of Interest Deadline: January 16, 2023 About ArtsLink International
Fellowships and how to apply
<https://cecartslink.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=104e2e7055e8145c3453f1ea6&id=f6a4f8785c&e=f77367d07e>*

*Our network countries*: Afghanistan, Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan,
Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Egypt,
Estonia, Georgia, Hungary, Israel, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia,
Lebanon, Lithuania, Mongolia, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia,
Palestine, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia,
Syria, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan.

*Image: Lauren Bon, neon sign illuminating a quote by Sherrie Rabinowitz in
1984. © 2017, Metabolic Studio LLC. Photo at Mana Contemporary in Chicago,
IL, by Tina Petersone, ArtsLink International Fellow, Latvia, 2022. *

We rely on individual support. Please make a donation here in support of
CEC ArtsLink’s essential work connecting artists and communities, building
a better world for us all.
<https://cecartslink.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=104e2e7055e8145c3453f1ea6&id=e9bcdc34f2&e=f77367d07e>

*Funders *

ArtsLink International Fellowships are funded by Trust for Mutual
Understanding, Kettering Family Philanthropies, Milton & Sally Avery Arts
Foundation, and public donations.